Okay, here it is! As requested. This is basically my banana bread recipe except, obviously replace it with pumpkin and a little more milk is needed.
- 1 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl. Add all of the wet ingredients and stir until it is just incorporated.
- Drop the batter into a loaf pan and bake in the oven for 50-55 minutes.
If you try this recipe, you have to promise me you will ditch the PB and toast and cut yourself a thick slice for breakfast. Spread it with some butter and cream cheese! OMG! Thats all I have to say.
Calories: 326kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 542mg | Potassium: 134mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 5934IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 119mg | Iron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @chichilicious_food or tag #chichilicious!