Here it is, my favorite brownie recipe!
Read here, my blog post on how to get the perfect brownie.
Amazing semi-sweet chocolate browniePrint Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Servings: 16 pieces
- 3 eggs
- 2 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 3 oz unsweetened chocolate
- 10 Tbsp unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 330 degrees F.
- Line a 8″ x 8″ pan with parchment paper.
- In a double boiler (heatproof bowl over simmering water) place the 3 oz unsweetened chocolate with the butter and melt on low heat. Remove from the saucepan and set aside once the chocolate have melted.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs and sugar together. I like to use a fork to beat the eggs lightly and then use a wooden spoon to mix the sugar together. Make sure you do not over beat the mixture, you do not want a cakey brownie! Add the vanilla extract and pinch of salt.
- Sift in the flour in the batter and mix until incorporated. Stir in melted chocolate and butter goodness.
- Chop up the remaining 2 oz of semi-sweet chocolate, and fold it in the batter.
- Bake on the middle rack for 23. Be sure to use a toothpick to test if it is ready; Poke the center of the pan and if it comes out wet with some clumps than it is ready!
- Take out of the oven and allow to cool in pan for about 20-30 minutes.
Calories: 186kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 51mg | Potassium: 80mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 266IU | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @chichilicious_food or tag #chichilicious!