Do you love jalapeño poppers? but you’re too lazy to make them at home? Don’t worry, you are not alone. I hate the thought of all that stuffing and deep frying, for poppers that will be eaten up in 2 minutes! Well here’s a solution! Try this jalapeño cheese dip, it’s cheesy, creamy, and has a nice kick to it.
- 3 Jalapeño
- 1 clove garlic
- 250 g cream cheese room temp
- 1/4 cup spinach cooked
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 bag corn chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Dice the garlic and the jalapeños, I use one whole jalapeño and then seed the other 2. Depending on your tolerance for heat but I find one is perfect.
- In a food processor, pulse the jalapeño and the garlic until you have a finely diced texture.
- Chop the cooked spinach into small pieces. In a medium bowl, put the cream cheese, jalapeño and garlic mixture, spinach, parmesan and cheddar cheese, and mayo. Mix well and add to a oven safe bowl. Sprinkle extra parmesan cheese on top. Bake for 25 minutes until golden brown and bubbling. Serve with corn chips.
Calories: 402kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 469mg | Potassium: 136mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 879IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 212mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @chichilicious_food or tag #chichilicious!