If you like thin crust pizzas, this is the recipe for you. All you need are a couple of simple ingredients and a pizza stone!
A pizza stone is a stone or round ceramic, and is used because it can evenly distribute heat, it helps to absorb moisture so you get a crispy crust without the oil.
- 2 cup flour
- 2 tsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 cup pizza Sauce
- 2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup pepperoni
- 5 leaves basil fresh
- In a large bowl, put the flour, instant yeast, salt, and sugar, and stir to mix.
- In a glass measuring bowl put the olive oil, milk, and water. Heat it up until it is warm.
- Make a well in the center of the flour, and pour the warm liquid in. Start mixing slowly and incorporate all of the flour until the bowl has no more flour. On a lightly floured wooden cutting board, place the dough in the center and start to knead. Knead and continue to add a little bit of flour if the dough gets too sticky. Continue this for 5-10 minutes, until the dough is elastic and smooth. Place the dough in a lightly oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap, place it in a warm spot and let it raise for 30-60 minutes until it has doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F, the higher the better. Put the pizza stone on the last rack of your oven.
- Use a knife to divide the dough into thirds. Roll it out until you like the thickness of the crust, and start assembling. Bake on the stone for 10 minutes, garnish with fresh basil, spices, or even flavored olive oil.
You can use any toppings you like, I kept it simple by making pepperoni and cheese but feel free to be creative and make it your own.
Calories: 619kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 74mg | Sodium: 1788mg | Potassium: 651mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 942IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 314mg | Iron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @chichilicious_food or tag #chichilicious!