Welcome to the 100th post!! I can’t believe it passed that fast. I really wish this could be my full time job! but I can’t think of a better way to celebrate, if you like carrot cake and cheesecake this is perfect for you, its not too sweet but the caramel sauce just takes it to the next level, get the recipe for caramel sauce in the link below.
- 2 cup carrot
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cup gluten free flour see notes
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 500 g cream cheese
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbsp gluten free flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Start with the carrot cake, mix all of the dry ingredients and the add the wet ingredients including the grated carrots and mix well.
- For the cheesecake in another medium bowl cream the cream cheese with the sugar, add the flour and the eggs one at a time until well incorporated.
- Lightly grease a pan with removable bottom, starting with the carrot cake put spoonfuls of batter in the pan, then alternate with the cheesecake batter until you've used up all the batter.
- Bake in the oven for 55 minutes -1 hour until an insert of a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve chilled with caramel sauce.